Accredited: Lone Star Looks for a Markdown
Considering the beating the subprime real estate market has taken this summer, can you fault Lone Star Fund V (U.S.) L.P. for being less than eager to snap up beleaguered mortgage company Accredited Home Lenders Holding Co. (LEND), even at a substantially lower price?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts