Madden NFL 08
While other versions of the game stand out with their new additions, the PSP version of Madden NFL 08 drops the ball before it even reaches the end zone. The gameplay continues to operate well enough to satisfy PSP fans, although its few additions (particularly the "weapons") don't really improve it as a whole. The presentation has personal fouls of its own, particularly with commentary timing and a few annoying AI issues. Lastly, the multiplayer shouldn't even be messed with, thanks to its slow connection time and a huge amount of lag. Sigh, maybe next year, EA, maybe next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas