Treasuries Trade Higher
Bonds, mixed at outset, turned higher Tuesday morning before Conference Board's August Consumer Confidence index, which seen lower due to negative psychology spawned by the subprime mortgage loan crisis. Some fear the recent liquidity reduction might lead to an economic slowdown, possible recession. Also, the Case-Shiller Home Price index is expected to fall. Report yesterday showed huge inventory of unsold homes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's