The $2 Million Car
In an age of conspicuous consumption, DiMora MotorCar (DMC) have set themselves a clear target in the creation of their US$2 million Natalia sports luxury sedan: to be "the world's most luxurious, expensive and technologically advanced creation." So how does one go about specifying a production car when the aim is to have it all? For starters there's the variable-cylinder, 1200 hp aluminum V16 engine, add lightweight design borrowing from aerospace composites and structures, more than 50 onboard computer systems, four wheel steering and massage seats for rear passengers and you are beginning to get the idea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap