Intel: Chips Above the Rest
The semiconductor industry is in the early stages of an upturn, and we believe that accelerating PC growth will provide Intel (INTC; recent price $24.45) strong growth opportunities. We think Intel has a key competitive advantage with its technology, which should lead to market share gains and better profitability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone