BMW, Daimler Upset Over Chinese "Copies"
Imitation may be the sincerest form of flattery, but sometimes it just goes too far. That, at least, is the opinion of the German carmakers who are considering suing their Chinese rivals for allegedly copying their designs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock