Betting Big on China's Vegas
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Chairman and CEO Sheldon Adelson has never been one to shy away from a bet, and on Aug. 28 he unveiled his biggest gamble yet: the Venetian Macao, a giant casino, hotel, and convention complex that cost $2.4 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations