Wave Power Attracts Investors
Anyone who has ever been swimming in the ocean knows the awesome power of waves: They can toss large boats about like bathtub toys even during mild weather, or crush buildings to bits during storms. As oil prices rise and concerns over the environmental consequences of burning fossil fuels keep growing, more companies are becoming interested in capturing the energy contained in those massive walls of water to help meet the ever-rising demand for electric power.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders