TMI, or Just Information You Can't Find?
Pretty much everyone I know complains about TMI, or too much information. But when I stop to think about it, what really bothers me is not all the information. I am really happy for all the information that’s out there. It’s just that I often have a hard time finding the things I found in the past. I know, that’s what delicious and bookmarks are for. But it’s also, I would think, what my memory’s for. And I think that when I could concentrate on information more, pouring over it, I could remember it better than now, when I flit from one interesting data point to to another.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas