Stocks: Between a Rock and a Hard Place
The major indexes have all bounced off their respective lows, but we believe the stock market is now caught between a rock and a hard place. In other words, there's strong resistance overhead along with what looks like a fairly strong floor underneath. So, over the next couple of weeks, we're still looking for some price testing of the recent lows, while over the intermediate term, we think the market can once again start to surprise on the upside.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone