Corporate blogs: Don't call them that!By
Just had a sit-down with execs at Awareness, formerly known as iUpload, about blogging and other Web 2.0 developments in companies. Awareness has about 100 corporate customers, including McDonalds, Motorola and Northwestern Mutual. Some run blogs, wikis, and/or social networks internally. Some, like McDonald’s corporate responsibility blog, reach out to the rest of the world
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries