Stocks' Summer Smackdown
Take inventory of the last month's stock correction and the numbers are staggering: From the market's peak in mid-July through mid-August, TrimTabs Investment Research estimates that the total value, or market capitalization, of U.S. stocks fell by 10.5%. That's $2.2 trillion vanishing from U.S. equity markets in four short weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's