The MySpace/MTV Candidates Forum
Want to be friends with Obama? Or Hillary? How about Rudy or Mitt, or any of the other Presidential candidates? MySpace and MTV figure there's a growing number of young people just itching to ask questions of the major candidates. Together, they're launching a series of one-on-one discussions with each of the Presidential candidates that will be shown on the Web and on television.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing