The NYTimes opened up its personalized home page/RSS reader My Times today after being closed for forever. Ok. So it’s a standard personalized home page/RSS reader but it’s still clean and easy enough to use that I think that plenty of people (certainly not the cutting edge techies, but others) will sign up to use it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020