Maximizing Revenues in Mobile Advertising
A recent study conducted by Harris Interactive and Ingenio revealed that more than four out of five U.S. adults own a mobile phone compared to only about seven in ten who have a landline or home phone. The trend toward abandoning landlines presents a unique advertising opportunity for the mobile platform and particularly for the small business market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock