Before Setting Up Shop on eBay

To avoid making costly, easily avoidable mistakes, file a DBA, procure a seller's permit, and consider home-business insurance coverage

I am opening a store on eBay (EBAY). To purchase my products for resale from a wholesaler, I am told I need a resale certificate and a sales tax ID number. How and where would I obtain these items and how much do they cost?

To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.