A Tough Break for Tween Brands
Tween Brands (TWB) looks like it's joining a crowd of retailers suffering from a spending meltdown. The company -- which sells apparel, footwear, and lifestyle and personal care products to girls aged seven to 14 at Limited Too and Justice stores -- reported disappointing second quarter results and lowered its outlook for the third and fourth quarters and full fiscal year 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses