Target, Macy's, and Victoria's Secret use Stylesight as a trend-tracking tool. Should You?Reena Jana
Fashion Week is coming up in New York, from September 5 - 12th (I’ll be attending; stay tuned for reports). Although nothing compares with the spectacle of watching a runway show in person, a cool online trend-watching tool called Stylesight is possibly the next best thing. I recently spoke with Frank Bober, Stylesight’s CEO, who took me through a demonstration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap