Now Playing on YouTube: Ads
Fifteen seconds into a rock music video on YouTube, a large pink-frosted donut rolls across the bottom of the screen, obscuring the image of the musician's girlfriend. A beat later, a bright yellow Homer Simpson chases after the cartoon confection. The ad for an animated movie based on the popular Fox (NWS) television show contrasts sharply with the tone of the somber emo video, but it gets the message across: The Simpsons Movie is playing in theaters now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day