Chevy Mini Might Make It HereDavid Welch
General Motors Corp. Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner is hardly the kind of executive who makes off-the-cuff product announcements. But at a recent round table with some reporters, Wagoner hinted that GM may bring one of the mini cars it showed at the New York Auto Show in April to the U.S. GM showed off a trio of minis that have been engineered and designed for the Asian market by the auto maker’s GM-Daewoo unit. The company said it may add one of them to the Chevrolet line in the U.S. Wagoner wouldn’t give a firm answer last week, but he hinted that he’s keen on selling one here. “I just looked at them the other day,” Wagoner said, “and not just because I wanted to look at them.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt