Big discussion of future of learningBy
Just have to pass this link along. I was reading up on Danny Hillis, one of the pioneers of supercomputing. And I came across this 2004 discussion on Edge.org, in which he outlines a bold idea called Aristotle, an automated tutor with the world of knowledge ideas coursing through its circuits. The idea is interesting. But what led me to link to this page is the discussion that follows. It’s full of big thinkers (who are excellent writers) weighing in on how we should be learning and teaching.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020