The Future of Machinima
It all started with John Romero's severed head—or rather, a gory block of 40 polygons representing it. The film in which it appeared, detailing the digital demise of id Software's (then) hairy head honcho, though somewhat unsophisticated, was in fact the inauspicious beginning of a genre of entertainment that now claims thousands upon thousands of shows as its own.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock