Small Screens Signal Big Opportunity for Businesses
An inherent difference between mobile and PC environments is that mobile advertisers are assured that an extremely high percentage of mobile users who conduct Internet searches intend to immediately act on the information they find. This means that small-business advertisers who look to the mobile phone in order to reach their target audiences will connect consumers with business information at a decisive moment. Surely small businesses are taking advantage of this, right?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat