Banks in Germany Wobble
As recently as last week, German banks sought to convince investors that they were not overly exposed to the suddenly wobbly US mortgage market. But as the weekend bailout of Sachsen LB demonstrates -- coming just two weeks after a similar bailout of IKB Deutsche Industriebank AG -- the reassurance wasn't completely accurate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C