Still hot and in demand? IPOsAaron Pressman
There’s plenty of room to debate the merits of investing in initial public offerings but these debut stocks aren’t typically in the conversation during periods of market turmoil. Maybe they should be. Check out how some of the hottest recent IPOs, those that had the biggest pops on their first day of trading, have held up over the past month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap