Treasuries Recover after Sentiment Report
Action Economics: Treasuries on Friday morning picked up a bid as the drop in the Michigan consumer sentiment has weighed slightly on the big rally in stocks. Treasuries have been all over the lot today, responding to the Fed's discount rate move and the gyrations in stocks, with the yield on the 2-year note ranging over 15 basis points from a low of 4.08% to a high of 4.235%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt