HP: 'Firing on All Cylinders'
On a day of volatile stock market swings fueled by worries over housing, credit, and the economy, investors longed for even scraps of good news Aug. 16. Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) didn't disappoint.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders