Skype Outage Like a Moon Launch
I feel like the saturation point of information about this Skype Outage is like what you would expet from a moon landing. Except what I know is that it’s only because I am looking at it through my tiny little viewfinder, which is techmeme and the tech blogs that I have signed up for. All coverage all the time abut something that really is only important in its minute details to a small percentage of people is the reality of our world. As is the reality that Skype is hardly the level of relative sophistication as the moon launches were at their time. In fact, it’s pretty creaky technology at the best of times, and that’s ok. It’s not a criticism.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's