China's IT Olympic Lineup
With less than 12 months to go, China is set to launch on a world stage its first-ever Olympic Games in Beijing, showing its modern face and economic power to the world. To assure a successful event, the Chinese government is pouring billions of dollars into major infrastructure build-outs, including an expanded subway, modern stadiums, new roads and a seamless, reliable telecommunications infrastructure. A mix of new wireless technologies, homegrown and foreign, are set to play a critical role in assuring a successful Beijing Olympics, which will begin in August, 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock