Century 21 CEO Remains Bullish on Housing
Amid the deluge of reports on falling home sales and rising foreclosures, one man refuses to give up. As president and chief executive officer of Century 21 Real Estate—a subsidiary of Realogy and one of the world's largest residential sales organizations, with more than 8,300 offices in 52 countries—Tom Kunz can't afford to.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders