Magazine design: Lipstick on a pig?
Disconcerting post by Khoi Vinh, design director of NYTimes.com, who says that magazines are boring.
He applauds the design of a few magazines, including Monocle and New York, but adds: “The problem is that they’re like lipstick on a pig: some of the best design being done today is being wasted on magazine content.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones