VMware IPO Adds Luster to EMC
The highly anticipated initial public offering of VMware has placed the spotlight on its parent, EMC (EMC; recent price, $17.72). The offering is scheduled to begin trading Aug. 14 on the New York Stock Exchange (NYX), according to press reports. The company will still hold 89% ownership in VMware after the IPO.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's