Internet Portals Aren't Dead YetRob Hof
The surprise news that Yahoo! managed to beat Google in the University of Michigan’s American Customer Satisfaction index makes me and others like Andy Beal wonder if news of the death of portals was premature. It appears that Yahoo’s breadth of services appeals to a lot of people, while Google’s plain-jane search page doesn’t thrill them as much.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap