Writing an Ad for Search Engines
Every day people search on Google, Yahoo, MSN and other search engines for products and services like yours. Many search engines allow you to advertise on the search results pages. Search engine advertising can place your site at the top of these pages. If you’re going to spend money promoting your business on such search engines, then you owe it to yourself to spend a little energy on your ads. Here’s what you need to consider when writing ads for the search engine results pages:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations