Chrysler's New "Lifetime" ads Stretch the Bounds of Cred.
Chrysler has launched a new campaign touting the “lifetime” warranty of its powertrains. The phrase, “lifetime warranty” sounds good. What it means is that the engine and transmission is warrantied for however long the buyer owns the car. Okay…not bad. Not earth-shaking. But not bad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet