The Financial Sky Is Falling--So I'm Taking Off To Read Fiction.
Well, the financial house of cards built on “securitization” of debt appears to be coming down and no one really knows how bad it will get so I’m going to practice my storytelling/narrative skills for the next week or so. That means reading, not blogging.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020