Sang Jun Suh
At 26, he's a lieutenant completing three years of mandatory military service in the South Korean Air Force. Suh spent his early childhood in South Korea before moving to Mexico City and then attending Stanford University, where he graduated with dual degrees in computer science and economics in 2004. He plans to pursue investment banking in the Asia-Pacific region after his military service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap