Is Your Mortgage in Trouble?
By the time American Home Mortgage officially filed for bankruptcy on Monday, Aug. 6, its shareholders had lost nearly everything and over 6,000 employees had lost their jobs. But the company's borrowers now face yet another predicament: What will become of their mortgages?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas