Of Barry Bonds and Greg ReyesBy
I called Network Appliance CEO Dan Warmenhoven the other night to talk about the significance of Greg Reyes’ conviction in the first options backdating trial earlier that day. Dan was watching the San Francisco Giants game, and as we talked he suddenly broke in. “There it goes! He did it.” Of course, he was talking about Barry Bonds hitting his 756th homerun to become the all-time home run king.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations