Movers: Burlington Northern, Cisco Systems, Toll Brothers, Heelys
Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNI) and other railroad stocks were up on news that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRKA) bought 1.62 million shares of Burlington Northern in the past few days, according to a filing late Tuesday with the Securities and Exchange Commission. This move boosts Berkshire's stake to 40.65 million shares -- about 11.5% of Burlington Northern.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?