Stocks: In Search of a Bottom
In this kind of market environment, the prudent technician can only lay out potential support levels. We think that until a price reversal is traced out, with evidence of accumulation by institutions, it is quite hazardous to be guessing on where the bottom may lie.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap