Samsung Shouldn't Suffer From Legal Spat
A U.S. lawsuit filed by Japan's Sharp (SHCAY) is the latest of a string of unexpected shocks for Samsung Electronics (SSNGY). On Aug. 6, in a lawsuit filed in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, Sharp accused the South Korean electronics giant of infringing upon five of its patents related to liquid-crystal display technologies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations