We Don't Care About Your Pet Project
Where I live, there are a large number of Dog People. I don't mean people who have dogs—I have two little pups myself, but I'm not one of these Dog People I'm referring to. I adore my two pooches, yet I understand that they're dogs and not people. You can tell a Dog Person by the way he expects everyone else to treat his dog.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’