ooma: First Thoughts
It seems to be a trend nowadays: Web-calling services providers give out their equipment to users for free as part of their marketing push. About a week ago, I started testing an adapter from a new service called ooma. When ooma debuts in the fall, it will charge $399 for equipment that some 2,000 Beta testers like myself received for free.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy