Japanese clean diesels getting closerIan Rowley
More signs that Japanese car makers are ramping up there clean diesel efforts. Nissan today announced it will launch a new, clean diesel version of its X-Trail crossover SUV next year in Japan based on an engine co-developed with alliance-partner Renault. The X-Trail, sold in Canada, has never been on sale in the U.S. but is a solid performer in Japan and should help put clean diesels on the map in a country where, like the U.S. few diesels are sold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap