A Torch Lights the Way for Lenovo
Lenovo (LNVGF), the world's No. 3 PC maker, has been experimenting with bold colors and graphic images in its home market of China for years. Now it's beginning to strut its stuff on the world stage. On Aug. 6, Lenovo will unveil a limited-edition notebook PC that uses some of the same design elements featured in its winning design for the Olympic torch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations