The Law of Referability
We have all been taught that the best new contact is one who has been referred by a friend or other business acquaintance. In my experience, it’s amazing the kind of business success that can be accomplished by following what I call the "Law of Referability." The Law of Referability follows Bob Burg’s golden rule of sales: "All things being equal, people will do business with, and refer business to, those people they know, like, and trust."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt