Stocks Climb in Another Volatile Session
Volatility continues to rule the day on Wall Street. U.S. stock indexes ended higher Thursday in another choppy session that saw the S&P 500 index, up for most of the day, briefly dip into negative territory before returning solidly into the green in the last hour of trading. Equities were helped by some solid profit reports and news of a smaller-than-expected initial jobless claims figure for the last week in July.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap