Q&A with Qwest CEO Richard Notebaert
Richard Notebaert is concluding his five-year tenure as chief executive officer of Qwest Communciations International (Q). It was a dramatic run that started with an emergency salvage operation in which the phone company narrowly skirted bankruptcy amid financial scandal and government probes. Today, Qwest is again profitable and respectable, its shares trading at the highest level since early 2002.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day