What Wii Want
Last year, the Nintendo Wii dominated holiday video game sales. Whenever consoles were available, they sold out very quickly, with stores barely able to keep them in stock. (Surprisingly, that continues to be the case seven months later, in the middle of summer.) The next few months are no exception, thanks to a line-up of top-notch games for the system, including the return of a well-known plumber and another anticipated Smash Bros. game. Let's look at what Nintendo and its third parties have in store for us.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020